Friday, February 24, 2012

Although i'm sure he would have destroyed ...

My mother smokes for 42 years, which we suspected had emphysema for many years, was taken to the ER Sunday after being sick for 2 days and very short breath. Very high heart rate in-fiction, high blood pressure and very low O2 levels.rare immune system disorders They got it back in normal sinus rhythm and stabilized its other vital day 2. That night she asked for sleeping pills to relax a bit (b4 night she got a disturbing pill, which helped her relax without any side effects), but Ambien has stretched her, confused and unable to concentrate on her breathing model during wakefulness. She quickly went down w / her breathing and they moved it to the CVU gas machine. After 20 minutes it became clear that it does not help her quickly (she breathed in 42 s / min) and pulmonary doc said that if we did not put it on a respirator arrest and it may end a day or two. what? I always knew that this would be her end, but she was at work, and as usual on Wednesday last week! She was only 60 years. She said that she did not want the tube in the throat when we were in the emergency room before admitted, but he was devoted to her that if she can not control her breathing on her, they just have to put a tube in her throat. They never gave her, I was faced with a dilemma w / pulmonary doc. So I had her wear a respirator, it will be on it for 2 days, and if it stabilizes, they will break it. My question is based on the fact that my brother and I have to wait to be her life from now on. Will it be life, and she will need help 24/7? Although I'm sure it would be destroyed if I decided to risk it die, do not put it lasix heart failure on a respirator, I feel I may be sentenced to life very little money. I calmed a lot of documents and RNs, that my decision was correct and that it will be much better once she got O2 her lungs, heart and brain for a few days, but what is "better"? My brother and I live 1. 5:00 from her, and she lives alone. Thanks for your thoughts and its administration. .

No comments:

Post a Comment